Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
[2 Nights / 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour India] is the best selling tour that covers the fascinating and historical cities of Delhi Jaipur and Agra. No worry if you do not have much time, you can still cover all tourist attractions even if you are on business trip. It nice if you have more time to be more flexible and easy to cover these cities if you have more days in your hand....
Pick up from Delhi Airport / Delhi Hotel and enjoy your guided (English / Language Speaking) city tour of Old and New Delhi covering the following major tourist attractions of the city
- Jama Masjid – the largest mosque of the country
- Chandni Chowk – the busiest whole sell shopping area of the country
- Raj Ghat – the memorial site of Mahatama Gandhi where Mahatama Gandhi cremated
- India Gate – A war Memorial site the most popular site of the city
- Humayun’s Tomb – the tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Qutub Minar – 73 meter-high the tower of victory a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Late afternoon leave by road towards to Agra the city of Taj Mahal, on arrival check-into your hotel for a night stay
This morning enjoy your guided (English / Language) city tour of Agra the city of Taj Mahal visiting…..
- Taj Mahal – One of the Wonders of the World built by Shah-Jehan in memory of his wife
- Agra Fort – The Historical fort built by the Mughals a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Itmad-ud-daulah – a Mughal mausoleum known as the Baby Taj Mahal
Later in the afternoon leave by road towards to Jaipur, en-route to Jaipur you may love to visit Fatehpur Sikri and Abhaneri ancient stepwell, upon arrival in Jaipur check-into your hotel for a night stay